Yoga or Meditation - One to One
Whilst there are many benefits to be gained from attending group classes, an ideal way for many people to learn and develop their personal practice is through one to one sessions, the traditional way to learn yoga and meditation. With Barbara, your needs will be discussed and assessed. From this an individual practice will be developed and taught; one that is appropriate for you. Things to consider might include general health, flexibility, and life circumstances.
Reasons to consider individual classes:
- Personal attention and tuition ideal for beginners to build confidence
- Convenience of lesson times made by appointment
- For more experienced students, can be a great way to deepen your practice
- Development of a personal practice for your individual needs
- Specific therapeutic benefits for injury, illness and stress
If you would like to share your session with a partner or one or two friends, it’s a great way to learn.
You will be taken through a lesson plan that has been designed with you in mind. Whilst a lesson each week is ideal, the point of one to one sessions is to deepen your understanding and enable you to practice on your own with maybe a lesson a month to revisit and refresh your practice.
If you are interested please contact Paadena. Prior to your lesson you will be requested to fill in a health questionnaire.